Photos from a Mobile Phone Camera - Who'd Have Thought it?

I've always considered mobile phone cameras to be pretty good and adequate if my Nikon or Fuji have been left behind. This was the case this evening when walking on the beach near Barns Ness lighthouse this evening with my wife Julie.  I decided to leave the Fuji X100 back at home to give her a break from photography. However the scene in the sky above the beach had me cursing that decision and my only option was to get the Samsung Galaxy S3 out of my pocket.

Well the results were pretty good straight off the memory card and once I had put them through PSE11 I am pleased to share them here.









-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE SUPPORT THIS BLOG BY CLICKING THE GOOGLE ADVERTS
It doesn't cost you anything to click on an advert but we get a small fee for every click thru from Google and this helps support this blog - thank you for helping
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF MACLEAN PHOTOGRAPHIC AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION

If you like what you see on this blog please visit our Facebook page and click 'like'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter