REVIEW: Expert Shield LCD Protectors Revisited

I do get asked to review a lot of items, some useful, some not so useful. The proof of the pudding is when I ask myself 'would I buy this with my own money?' 

In July I was asked to test the Expert Shield LCD Screen Protectors for my Nikon D800, Fuji X100 and the Fuji X100S I had on test at the time.  You can review my findings HERE but to save you looking I can say I was very impressed with these items.



Fast forward to October and I now have a Fuji X-Pro1 and my first thought was to protect the LCD screen, which is rather vulnerable.  A colleague had severely damaged the screen on his Fuji when it accidentally came into contact with grit and dirt,  so I wanted to protect the screen on my model.  It was a no brainer, I went to the Expert Shield website and ordered the protector for £6.95.  I actually ordered two (one as a spare - well you never know!) so I received free postage.  The items arrived the next day - how impressive is that?

Fitting was a doddle, as it was with the D800 and X100, and it took less than 2 minutes to apply.  Now my X-Pro1's screen is covered I feel a bit happier taking it out onto the beach for landscape images.

CLICK HERE to view the Expert Shield UK website.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS BLOG BY CLICKING THE GOOGLE ADVERTS

It doesn't cost you anything to click on an advert but we get a small fee for every click thru from Google and this helps support this blog - thank you for helping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF MACLEAN PHOTOGRAPHIC AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION


If you like what you see on this blog please visit our Facebook page and click 'like'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4