The iPhone Test

I have just acquired an iPhone 4S through one of my clients for the work I do for them.  I am in France for three days for the official test for the 24 Hours of Le Mans and I decided to travel light and leave the Nikons at home for this trip.  This has given me the opportunity to try the camera function on the iPhone and I have to say I am impressed.  The shots are 8Mb and would print to A4 at 300dpi; the quality isn't bad either, not quite Nikon Pro standards, but for snap shots the camera is a perfect point and shoot.


Here are some shots of the house we are staying in for the 24 Hours of Le Mans, a very nice retreat after a day at the track.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4