Heading Home to Scotland


This morning I will be heading to Lisbon airport after a few days at the Circuit do Estoril for the European Le Mans Series in Portugal.  I have six days at home before the next trip, which is Round 6 of the FIA World Endurance Championship in Shanghai, China.  

The schedule of seven races in twelve weeks, which began in the middle of September, is pretty 'full on' and includes trips to North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East and concludes in South America.

The reason I mention all of this is the reason for this post.  I live in the most beautiful country in the world, Scotland, and I feel very lucky to be able to experience the natural wonders of East Lothian everytime I am home.  I love my job and the fact I see and meet some wonderful people.  BUT it is very nice to be home in between these events and this morning I am looking forward to stepping out into the Scottish countryside later this week. 



These images were taken on last week's walk out at the Tyne Estuary using the Fujifilm X-T1 and either the Fujinon 18mm f2 or 56mm f1.2 lenses.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE SUPPORT THIS BLOG BY VISITING THE ADVERTISERS ON THIS PAGE
By clicking on the adverts you are helping support this blog - thank you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF MACLEAN PHOTOGRAPHIC AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION


If you like what you see on this blog please visit our Facebook page and click 'like'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4