Beach Grass at Belhaven Bay

The beach at Belhaven Bay is a 2 mile stretch of sandy beach that sits in front of the John Muir Country Park and the salt marsh.  Between the beach and the salt marsh is a set of low sand dunes that is covered in tall beach grass, which I have identified as Ammophila Arenaria, more commonly known as European Beachgrass.

When I am out taking photographs I try to choose an ordinary subject and take at least five different angles.  I have found this makes me explore the subjects I have chosen to try and come up with a different image than just the standard snapshot.  I also only used the Fujifilm X-T1 and either the Fujinon 10-24mm f4 or 55-200mm f3.5/f4.8 zoom lenses.

Here are the five shots I took -








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE SUPPORT THIS BLOG BY VISITING THE ADVERTISERS ON THIS PAGE
By clicking on the adverts you are helping support this blog - thank you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF MACLEAN PHOTOGRAPHIC AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION


If you like what you see on this blog please visit our Facebook page and click 'like'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4