The MacLean Photographic Blog is Two Years Old Today

Today the MacLean Photographic Blog is two years old.  I started this on the 5th February 2011 with a short introduction post followed two days later by a post on the road test I did with an Audi R8 V10.  The four days I spent with the car were an absolute 'blast' and I also published the feature on the official FIA GT3 website and in the Silverstone event programme.




However it was the post on the 16th February 2011 that set the tone for future blogs.  Entitled 'Ignoring Opportunities on Your Doorstep' it underlined my view that you don't have to travel around the world to get good pictures.  I am lucky that I do get to travel with my job, but this doesn't mean that you ignore your own area and I undertook a personal project to photograph the Vale of Belvoir throughout the various seasons.

Belvoir Castle
In 2011 I only published 38 times, and sometimes it was fairly infrequently. But by September I started to get into the swing of things and by the start of 2012 I was publishing items regularly twice a week, stepping up the rate to 129 posts last year.

This post will be the 194th since I started this blog two years ago and I hope you are still enjoying reading about my trials and tribulations and the photographs I take while out and about, near and far.  

In the last two years I've been lucky enough to travel to Argentina, Brazil, China, Japan, South Africa, Bahrain, UAE, USA, Morocco, Turkey, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia and, of course, England, Wales and last, but certainly not least, Scotland.

If you have any suggestions for articles please drop me a line at jeff@macleancomms.co.uk and thank you again for visiting the MacLean Photographic blog. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF MACLEAN PHOTOGRAPHIC AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION

If you like what you see on this blog please visit our Facebook page and click 'like'

MORE IMAGES CAN BE VIEWED ON FLICKR AND ON OUR WEBSITE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4