A Short Walk in Paris

A day in Paris for a Media and Marketing seminar didn't give me much time for any photography so I decided to take the 30 minute walk back to Gare du Nord from the Hotel Concorde Opera and see what I could capture with my new D800 along the route.


Église de la Sainte-Trinité


The Église de la Sainte-Trinité caught my attention and I managed to get some shots of the church from the road with the 17-35 f2.8 lens.  There was a lot of construction work going on around the church at ground level so I had to be careful how I framed the shot.  Using one of the ornate lamp posts as a bit of foreground interest I managed to frame this shot.


Gare du Nord
I was running out of time so I headed to the Gare du Nord to catch my Eurostar to London but not before I took a quick shot of the station from the Eurostar check in area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF MACLEAN PHOTOGRAPHIC AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION

If you like what you see on this blog please visit our Facebook page and click 'like'

MORE IMAGES CAN BE VIEWED ON FLICKR AND ON OUR WEBSITE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4