Picture of the Week: Key Biscayne Cape Florida Lighthouse

I am lucky enough to travel the world with my job but most of my time is spent at airports, hotels or race circuits.  However sometimes I do get some free time and this was the case last Monday when I spent the final day of my trip to Sebring, Florida in Miami, a city I have never visited.  I took a trip out to Key Biscayne and I timed my visit perfectly (totally by accident) with a tour of the Cape Florida Lighthouse.  This shot was taken in the lens room at the top of the 100ft structure and I love the light and the shapes in this shot.  

In the Lens Room of the Cape Florida Lighthouse
More on my trip to Florida later in the week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4