Picture of the Week: The Eiffel Tower in Mono

At the start of February I started a new job as the Media Delegate for the FIA World Endurance Championship which has meant travelling to France for meetings once a week.  One of the benefits of this is I've had to opportunity to stay in Paris and see the sights at night.  On the last trip I walked to and from my hotel past the Eiffel Tower and was able to capture some nice images of one of the world's iconic tourist attractions.  Of course I tried to take something slightly different from the picture postcard view and here are my efforts in B&W.





ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF MACLEAN PHOTOGRAPHIC AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION.

MORE IMAGES CAN BE VIEWED ON  FLICKR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4