Florida Bound

On Sunday I fly to Florida for the first race of the 2012 FIA World Endurance Championship.  This my first trip to Sebring and my first trip to Florida since 1994 when I visited a certain well known theme park inhabited by a big rodent situated about 80 miles north of where I'm going.  


While Disney had a certain appeal 18 years ago the highlight of that particular trip was a two day detour to the islands of Sanibel and Captiva on the Gulf Coast.  A beautiful part of the world and walking along the 9-mile Bowman's Beach was just magical.


Unfortunately this is a working visit but I will endeavour to post as many times as possible during the trip and I do get to spend a day and a night in Miami before flying back to the UK at the end of the trip, which is another of the world's cities I can tick off the list.


Keep up to date with the FIA World Endurance Championship at www.fiawec.com 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4