Belhaven Sunset Timelapse Video


On Monday evening I headed down to Belhaven Bay to photograph the sunset and I posted some images on my return HERE

Prior to the sun setting I took approximately 1200 images on the X-T1 using the cameras Interval Timer Function.  I set the camera to take one image every 3 seconds and set the tripod with the X-T1, which was fitted with the 56mm f1.2 lens, facing across the bay towards North Berwick Law on the opposite side.

After the sequence of shots were recorded and downloaded, I used Windows Movie Maker to produce the 1 minute video below at 20 frames per second.  



I added the music, which is 'Wonder Cycle' by Chris Zabriskie, to the video.  The music is available at FreeMusicArchive.org


Comments

  1. Awesom timelapse :-) Do you have a battery grip with ekstra batteryes ore did you change the battery turing the take?

    I also used tu use Windows Movie Maker for timelaps, but now I only use Photoshop, because it gives me more features with the photos and several sektions. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catarina
      I have the VG-XT1 grip with the extra battery. I had to change one battery during the take. I'll have to investigate the option for using PS for time-lapse videos, I hadn't considered that - thank you for the tip.

      Jeff

      Delete
    2. I think I need to get that grip - because that vad my biggest concern when I bought my X-T1 2 weeks ago (sold all my Nikon gear)

      Delete
    3. I can highly recommend the grip, it makes the handling of the X-T1 better in my humble opinion, increases the battery power and if you want to have a smaller profile for the camera you can always remove the grip. However my VG-XT1 has been on the camera constantly since I bought the X-T1 in April 2014.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4