Be Prepared

Continuing with my project to photograph the Vale of Belvoir throughout 2012 I headed out just before sunset.  It was a snap decision because after a very grey and wet day the clouds started to break up and the formations were quite spectacular.  I didn't have long so I headed to Belvoir Castle which overlooks the Vale and I chose a spot looking towards Barkestone village in the distance.

The moral to always be prepared for changes in the weather.  I always keep my camera gear packed and ready to go at a moments notice.  I also have some areas that I've previously scouted out so I can go directly there are set up the camera in the right position.








ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF MACLEAN PHOTOGRAPHIC AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION.


MORE IMAGES CAN BE VIEWED ON FLICKR AND ON OUR WEBSITE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter