It's been a bit quiet around here.....

I have to apologise but I have been busy for the past few weeks and I haven't been able to post anything new in April.


I had a good bit of news though, one of my shots from Mull taken just after Christmas won the Jessops UK in Pictures Scotland award and is now being produced in a 70cm x 50cm canvas.  

Tobermory Harbour front - Winner of the UK in Pictures Competition
We also made another trip to Mull at Easter, more on this in the coming weeks, and I have also been to Spa-Francorchamps for Round 2 of the FIA World Endurance Championship.  Not only did Audi lend me an A4 2.0 TDI S Line for the trip (report coming soon) I had to act as the championship official photographer for the morning when Toyota brought their Hybrid TS030 LMP1 Le Mans Challenger to the circuit for a picture with the Audi R18 e-tron Quattro hybrid sportscar.  The shot was used by most of the major motorsport magazines (Autosport, L'equipe, Motorsport Aktuell) and the shot also appeared in The Sun newspaper.


More posts later this week on these and other subjects.



ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF MACLEAN PHOTOGRAPHIC AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION.

MORE IMAGES CAN BE VIEWED ON  FLICKR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4