Appointed as a Haida Filters Co-Photographer


As you may have seen a few weeks ago that I tested the Haida Filters M10 system and I really liked the quality and the usability of the system.  Since my glowing review Haida asked me if I would like to work with them as a Co-Photographer / Ambassador and I said 'yes'.

So today I am pleased to announce this partnership and HERE is a link to my profile page on the Haida Photo website.

I am currently in France at the Circuit Paul Ricard for the two day pre season test and first round of the European Le Mans Series and Michelin Le Mans Cup. I have been using the Haida M10 0.9 (3 Stop) and 1.8 (6 Stop) Neutral Density filters for shooting videos at the track.

Here is a the video interview with the crew of the no50 Richard Mille Racing Team Oreca that we did yesterday evening and then shot the track footage earlier today.  I used the two Haida ND filters to allow me to use a wider aperture in the sunny conditions here at Paul Ricard. 

The final video was used on the official European Le Mans Series website and social media channels.  This will also be used by the FIA for the Women in Motorsport media channels.


The interview video was shot on two Fujifilm cameras, the X-T4 and X-T3, while I shot trackside and in the pitlane using the X-T4.  I used the XF16-55mm f2.8 and XF50-140mm f2.8 zoom lenses.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE SUPPORT THIS BLOG BY VISITING THE ADVERTISERS ON THIS PAGE
By clicking on the adverts you are helping support this blog - thank you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Jeff Carter is a Haida Filters Co-Photographer - CLICK HERE to see his profile

MacLean Photographic runs Photography Workshops in East Lothian and the Borders of Scotland.  
CLICK HERE for more details and availability. 

If you like what you see on this blog please follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAMTWITTER or FLICKR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4