Seat With A View


I do a lot of flying with my job.  This year I have taken in excess of 80 flights to destinations in Asia, North America, the Middle East and Europe and I never get tired of looking out the window at 38000 feet.  You get some great views and it's something I never want to take for granted.

Last Tuesday I flew back into Edinburgh from Qatar and the skies over the Firth of Forth were clear, giving some great views over East Lothian towards Edinburgh.

I usually take pictures on one of my Fujifilm X-T1s or the X100 but on this occassion the cameras were in the locker above my head and I decided to use the camera on the iPad Mini that I am typing this blog post on.   

The first shot shows Prestonpans, with the remains of the Cockenzie power station at the bottom of the picture.  The second picture is on the approach to the airport and is of Leith Harbour with the bright sunshine bouncing off the water.


I have just two more trips to Munich and Paris to take in 2015 and I hope that the skies over these cities will be clear so I can enjoy a seat with a view.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE SUPPORT THIS BLOG BY VISITING THE ADVERTISERS ON THIS PAGE
By clicking on the adverts you are helping support this blog - thank you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF MACLEAN PHOTOGRAPHIC AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION

MacLean Photographic run Tours and Workshops in East Lothian and the Borders of Scotland.  CLICK HERE for more details and availability

In June 2015 Jeff Carter was named as a Fujifilm brand ambassador and you can view his profile and gallery on the Fujifilm website HERE

If you like what you see on this blog please visit our Facebook page and click 'like'




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4