Fujinon Lens Sample Images on FLICKR



As well as posting regularly on Facebook I also use other forms of social media, including FLICKR.  I have had a PRO account on the picture sharing website for many years now and have over 2100 images loaded and add more each week.  

The pictures are divided into albums and I have recently updated this album list to include groups of images taken on the various Fujifilm camera bodies and lenses that I use.

I decided to do this because I have been asked several times for samples from a particular lens or body and I have found it easier to give them a link to a FLICKR album which contains a set of images from that particular lens or camera that they are interested in.

So I have spent a couple of hours going through the 2000+ images and putting them into the relevant album and here are the links to the Fujifilm Cameras or Fujinon lenses.  

The only lenses I haven't included in the FLICKR albums yet are the test images I shot with the XF16mm f1.4 and the XF23mm  f1.4 but I will upload some of these images soon and put them into separate albums in due course.  In the meantime I have put these two lenses in the list below and linked them to the test blog I produced.

Fujifilm X-T1
Fujifilm X100 (inc X100S and X100T)
Fujifilm X-Pro1
Fujifilm X-T10

Fujinon XF14mm f2.8R
Fujinon XF16mm f1.4R WR
Fujinon XF18mm f2R
Fujinon XF23mm f1.4R
Fujinon XF35mm f1.4R
Fujinon XF56mm f1.2R
Fujinon XF90mm f2R LM WR

Fujinon XF10-24mm f4R OIS
Fujinon XF16-55mm f2.8R LM WR
Fujinon XF50-140mm f2.8R LM OIS WR (inc 1.4x converter) 
Fujinon XF55-200mm f3.5/4.8R OIS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4