More Duart Castle

As Duart Castle is the home of the Clan MacLean I ask your indulgence as I post more images of this beautiful place on the Isle of Mull.

In just over three weeks we will begin our annual trip to the Isle of Mull, one of the most beautiful places in the world.  One week of de-stressing, I am really looking forward to this holiday which will take place after the next two events at Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium this weekend (3rd/4th May) for the FIA WEC and the ELMS event at Imola in Italy on 17th/18th May.

Duart Castle is on my list of places to photograph when I am on the island and I have also been invited to give a talk to the Mull Through the Lens Camera Club about my travels with a camera.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF MACLEAN PHOTOGRAPHIC AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION

If you like what you see on this blog please visit our Facebook page and click 'like'

MORE IMAGES CAN BE VIEWED ON FLICKR AND ON OUR WEBSITE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4