The new MacLean Photographic website is now Live


First of all may I apologise for the lack of activity on this blog in the past six weeks, it has been a hectic month renewing contracts and changing over to a new website.  I also have some exciting stuff coming up in the next few weeks and I will be posting again on a regular basis.

One of the main reasons I have been absent for a while is... (drumroll) .... MacLean Photographic is now a dot com and I have a new, completely refreshed website. There is a holding page at macleanphotographic.co.uk with a redirection to the new site, so that will still work for now.

The new macleanphotographic.com website is hosted by SquareSpace and I have used a clean and simple to use layout for the various pages.  There is even a better and easier to use online shop, which has allowed me for the first time to sell prints.

While the website is up and running I will still be tweaking it over the next few weeks and I would be grateful for anyone reading this to give their feedback in the comments below, especially if you find an error or a bug.

The new site is designed to be used over multiple platforms and I have been checking it out on my iPhone and iPad as well.  Again if you spot any issues please let me know.

I received a 10% discount with SquareSpace thanks to Peter McKinnon, a Canadian YouTuber I am following and he has become my 'GoTo' for video editing and Vlogging (not done much vlogging - yet!). Check out the link and there is a 10% discount code in the comments section.

Anyway check out the new site at www.macleanphotographic.com and let me know what you think.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE SUPPORT THIS BLOG BY VISITING THE ADVERTISERS ON THIS PAGE
By clicking on the adverts you are helping support this blog - thank you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Jeff Carter is an Official Fujifilm X Photographer and was named as a Fujifilm brand ambassador in June 2015. In 2016 he worked with the company on the launches of the Fujifilm X-Pro2 in Tokyo and the Fujifilm X-T2 in Paris in July 2016.  You can view his profile and gallery on the Fujifilm website HERE


MacLean Photographic run workshops in East Lothian and the Borders of Scotland.  CLICK HERE for more details and availability

If you like what you see on this blog please follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAMTWITTER or FLICKR


ALL IMAGES (UNLESS INDICATED) ARE THE PROPERTY OF MACLEAN PHOTOGRAPHIC AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4