Room With A View

As we approach the end of the 2012 I have been looking back at the places I've visited this year, either with my work on the FIA World Endurance Championship or with my family.  I've stayed in a lot of hotel rooms and this got me thinking about the views from these rooms.  Some have been looking out over car parks or boring courtyards, but the views from others have been nothing short of spectacular. 
 
Here are my favourite views from the places we've stayed in 2012.

The view from the apartment balcony at Due Piani in Tuscany, Italy

The view from my hotel room at the Sofitel in Bahrain

The view over Tobermory Bay from the cottage on the Isle of Mull, Scotland

The view from the balcony at the Hilton Hotel in Istanbul - looking out over the Bosphorus

View out of the hotel bedroom window in Japan - that's Mount Fuji!

The view from my bedroom window at the house we rented in Le Mans

The Sofitel in Marrakech - those are the Atlas Mountains in the distance

The sunrise from our Tuscan apartment balcony. Breakfast 'Al Fresco' was perfect with a view like this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF MACLEAN PHOTOGRAPHIC AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION

If you like what you see on this blog please visit our Facebook page and click 'like'

MORE IMAGES CAN BE VIEWED ON FLICKR AND ON OUR WEBSITE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4