VIDEO: MacLean Photographic Drone Services Show Reel Unveiled


Welcome back to the MacLean Photographic blog.  Sorry I have been absent for a while but I have been busy working on several projects for various clients.  Now is the time to bring the blog back on line and I hope you will join me over the next few months.

Since passing the COPTRZ drone course in January 2019 and receiving the Permission for Commercial Operation (PfCO) from the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) I have been busy putting together some projects to build up my experience and portfolio.

This week I launched the MacLean Photographic Drone Services pages on the website giving visitors more details on the services on offer and some examples of our work undertaken over the past 12 months.

A key part of this showcase of our work is the Show Reel, a two minute video showing some of the highlights from the past year.



You can also view the Show Reel, and all our other videos, on the MacLean Photographic Vimeo channel.

One of the plans I have during this Covid19 lockdown is to revamp my YouTube channel to provide more behind the scenes videos of all aspects of what we do at MacLean Photographic.  I will provide more information on that project very soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Using Nikon Lenses on a Fuji X Camera

Rode Wireless Go for the Fujifilm X-T4

REVIEW: The New Fujinon 2x Converter